Can I use a boiler stove as a non boiler stove.

B

brogan

I have a saey blenheim stove (with boiler) that I would like to use as stove without the boiler. Has anyone dones this before?, any advise on how to go about it?

P.s. the saey stove is left over after replacing it in the main room with a bigger stove with boiler.

I have a saey blenheim stove (with boiler) that I would like to use as stove without the boiler. Has anyone dones this before?, any advise on how to go about it?

P.s. the saey stove is left over after replacing it in the main room with a bigger stove with boiler.
hi if you dont want to use the boiler any more and want to sell it ,i would take it off your hands,i have the same stove ,:)

We filled our stove (boiler section) with sand about 3 years ago.
It works fine.

Interesting, did you block up the boiler pipework with the sand inside?

Message for Ant 67
I have a blenheim stove with a boiler in it, its been disconnected from the heating but worked perfectly before disconnection , if you have a blenheim stove without the boiler would you still be looking to swap?

or i'll swap you the boiler for the back and side plates and the baffle plate which it replaces

Fatbob,

is it possible to remove the boiler easily if spare/replacement parts are available?

Never block a pipe outlet if you are lighting a fire, you are just making a bomb. Always leave it open to allow the air in the boiler panel to expand and escape

Back