Can I get a mortgage earning 3000 EUR per month?

S

stevedell

Hi, I'm 23 from Galway, I earn 3000 per month online business for the past 12 months. It is possible to get a mortgage? What would the best option for me to buying a house be?

If you are self employed you would need 2 years accounts.

[broken link removed]

Have you any savings? What would the LTV be? Is the 3000 gross or net?
As norfbank states if your self employed you will need 2 yrs accounts. If not self employed how secure is your job?

im self employed and banks asking me for 3 years account.
hopefully you get your mortgage, make sure you can afford it!

how secure is your self-employment?

My Experience

It also plays a role how well you know the bank manager. If you have a personal contact and they know you then you have also better chances. Could possible shorten the amount of time you need for accounts. Other than that how much will you be able to put down on financing?

It also plays a role how well you know the bank manager. If you have a personal contact and they know you then you have also better chances. Could possible shorten the amount of time you need for accounts. Other than that how much will you be able to put down on financing?

No it doesn't to be fair. All mortgages are now solely underwritten by the lending section of the bank, the manager may cast his eye over it and write a supporting note but it will be up to the underwriter to make the final decision. The days of Fingleton mortgages are over thankfully. Well I hope they are.

Back