Business cards

blue

Hi,

I'm currently looking to get some personal business cards. I've seen the previous threads here, but was wondering if there is software you can get to design and print business cards yourself? I have a feeling it might be handier that way.

Blue

Do those self service machines in shopping malls etc. do a good enough job or do they look amateurish?

Never thought of them!! Will take a look for one later - although when you're looking for something you can never find it! I'm not sure what volumes they print, but I'll have a look..

Thanks!

There is (or at least was until recently) one in the ILAC Centre (near the library) in case that's of any use?

If you don't mind advertising their website on the rear of the cards you could get 250 of them for free [broken link removed](just have to pay $5.51 postage).

If you don't mind advertising their website on the rear of the cards you could get 250 of them for free [broken link removed](just have to pay $5.51 postage).

I use that lot quite a bit. If you pay a bit extra, there is no advertising on the back. Good quality cards - they look the part.

If you're not too concerned about corporate identity, MS Word has a business card template. You can buy pre-cut sheets of business cards from Easons etc. Print them yourself.

If your company image is of importance, I would suggest paying a designer to do the job properly. Get them printed on fairly decent card.

Back