Bunq Paying 2.46% Instant Access & No Fees

Has anyone taken any large withdrawals out? I opened an easy savings account and I want to put a large chunk of my savings in.
I want to make sure I will get it all back when I need it thanks!

Has anyone taken any large withdrawals out? I opened an easy savings account and I want to put a large chunk of my savings in.
Nothing over a few hundred euro, but I have to say that when I withdraw money from my bunq account it is very easy and very fast.

Nothing over a few hundred euro, but I have to say that when I withdraw money from my bunq account it is very easy and very fast.
Same no issues and very fast. Infact needed to pay for something last month and transfered to my revoult account happen with in a few seconds!

I moved out of it in a few 4 figure transfers when trade republic and lightyear came about, there was no issue.

Also unrelated, I won a euro and a tree on that ridiculous spinning wheel thing they have

Yes. Deposited a six figure sum in June 2023 and withdrew over 50% in December 2023. A trial withdrawal of €1,000 on 5th December arrived same day (SEPA Instant). The main withdrawal on 6th arrived on the 7th. No issues encountered.

I moved out of it in a few 4 figure transfers when trade republic and lightyear came about, there was no issue.

Also unrelated, I won a euro and a tree on that ridiculous spinning wheel thing they have
Only 1 tree? I've won more than 50! And a couple of yoyos too :)

Back