Bold and italics not working for me

This is a test post

OK, to reactivate the ribbon, click on the red settings bar to the left of the ribbon

I’m now on my iPad.

Test 1

Test 2

So those work

Next delete

Can highlight. And delete with Cut.
:D

Test 4

No button to delete entire post.

And now I have switched to Internet Explorer and it's fine too.

This makes very little sense

B

I still seem to be having trouble with the bold face, italics and underlining functions.
Specifically, they don't seem to work when I try applying them to highlighted text ?
I use several PCs with different browsers and it is the same for them all...

bold face, italics and underlining functions

are ok on Firefox / Windows 10..

DD, are the menu options displaying ok? If you hover with the mouse pointer over them, do they display the function name?
If you highlight the text, and press "ctrl" and "B" on the keyboard, does the text change to bold?

bold face, italics and underlining functions

are ok on Firefox / Windows 10..

DD, are the menu options displaying ok? If you hover with the mouse pointer over them, do they display the function name?
If you highlight the text, and press "ctrl" and "B" on the keyboard, does the text change to bold?

1. Hovering cursor over function displays it i.e. Hovering over B shows dialogue Bold(Ctrl+B).

2. Highlighting text and using control + B does not work.

I still seem to be having trouble with the bold face, italics and underlining functions.
Specifically, they don't seem to work when I try applying them to highlighted text ?
I use several PCs with different browsers and it is the same for them all...
Me too. And I did the Control B, also the flower symbol that BB put up which makes the B I U more visable but it still won't work.

Back