Boots No7 Miracle cream

Thanks everyone. I think I will buy it as she expressed an interest in it when you couldn't get them. If I get something else to bring the value up to €27 I will get a nice gift set for her too.

Thanks everyone. I think I will buy it as she expressed an interest in it when you couldn't get them. If I get something else to bring the value up to €27 I will get a nice gift set for her too.

I think that cream now comes in a bigger tube.

I still use mine after about a year but only for the pleasant feel of my skin with its regular use. I'd say if I only did one side of my face and not the other there'd be not a blind bit of wrinkly difference!

Is this stuff (now improved) back at Boots under another name? Heard big demand at all Boots shops at the moment. Wife's birthday coming up - could do as a present.

Yep it's called Protect and Perfect Intensive (or something like that) It's around the same price. You can't miss it when you walk into a Boots. There's loads of it in the Liffey Valley branch anyway!

I didnt find this great as a moisturiser. I'm lucky not to have wrinkles yet but used some of my mams and didn't like it!

I bought the ************************** in Boots in Cork just last week - 3 for 2 offer €26 each so I got 3 for €52. They seemed to have plenty on the shelves. Maybe I'm just lazy but I couldn't see myself queuing at 5. in the morning for anything - I must be old!!

Good Point Simeon!! I just noticed it is £19.75 on the boots uk website - another price difference - will Boots do the same as Tesco I wonder???

Is this stuff (now improved) back at Boots under another name? Heard big demand at all Boots shops at the moment. Wife's birthday coming up - could do as a present.

Its another product which boots had called rewind and refine or something which boots knew to be better. The got it researched by a university and it performed well. They relauned last week it as protect and perfect intensive.

So now there are 2 products and at this stage flogging a dead horse comes to mind. Both products (you would only use one of them) are put under your normal moistursier. This new one is aimed at older skins and I myself would not be too pleased getting it as a birthday present (but I am impossible to buy for).

Good Point Simeon!! I just noticed it is £19.75 on the boots uk website - another price difference - will Boots do the same as Tesco I wonder???

P'rhaps! Now if they massage the cream in along the borderline .......... maybe it will disappear and we can have the same price all over

Jasus, oldtimer! Are you off your rocker? You know the question she's going to ask. Why not buy her something more romantic like an electric can opener, a slow cooker or one of those new dinky mop and buckets