Booster jabs v Global Roll out

It does not mean 24000 people died from taking a vaccine. It means that 24000 people died after taking a vaccine.
This is an important distinction. I'd be interested to see the Covid hospital/ICU and death figures more finely tuned to reflect from Covid rather than with Covid figures. If there are to be any boosters it should be strictly for the vulnerable. Now that everyone has been offered a vaccine it's time to lift all restrictions (before people completely abandon them anyway).

Why would you jump straight to make the point that I am someone trying to spread fake news? why would someone do that anyway I'm wondering....Im well able to decipher fake information from scaremongering and fear drilling.... the CDC have a new interesting rule.. if someone were to pass away within 14 days of the Vaccine, their death is recorded as being an unvaccinated death.. so not linked to the Vaccine.
Reuters is not a reliable source for anything, you dont think it possible for the media to be bought out at all, that there are financial incentives, follow the money back, they are linked to Pfizer, you know the company that had the biggest fine paid out in 2009 for 2.9Billion for bribing doctors and suppressing the results of medical trials...
The Reuters fact checks completely discredit the fake news story you are peddling about how this data is tracked.
Your response isn't to challenge this discrediting of your original point.
But move on to conspiracy theory shady rumours about the big companies and the "media".
As if that undermines in any way the article which shows up your fake news for what it is, and is a classic tactic of those spreading misinformation. Keep changing the goalposts.

The CDC rule is about tracking deaths of covid for vaccinated v unvaccinated individuals.
Within 14 days the vaccine has not become effective in your system so if you pass away from covid you are counted as unvaccinated.
You'll have to explain what this has to do with "so not linked to the Vaccine."
Because you know, otherwise that's another piece of fake news your are spreading.

The Reuters fact checks completely discredit the fake news story you are peddling about how this data is tracked.
Your response isn't to challenge this discrediting of your original point.
But move on to conspiracy theory shady rumours about the big companies and the "media".
As if that undermines in any way the article which shows up your fake news for what it is, and is a classic tactic of those spreading misinformation. Keep changing the goalposts.

The CDC rule is about tracking deaths of covid for vaccinated v unvaccinated individuals.
Within 14 days the vaccine has not become effective in your system so if you pass away from covid you are counted as unvaccinated.
You'll have to explain what this has to do with "so not linked to the Vaccine."
Because you know, otherwise that's another piece of fake news your are spreading.
So imagine how difficult it is for someone to prove a loved one passed away directly from the Jab if the system makes it difficult to identify by saying the person is unvaccinated if it happens directly after or within a few days. I am aware of people in that situation. I'm trying to makes sense of things by discussion, I don't appreciate being called or filed away in the Conspiracy Theorist box... That is just ignorance if someone jumps to discredit when there is obviously other sides to discussion. I can't ignore the information that I am now are of and I am absolutely open to all sides of a discussion..

That means there is a conflict of interest in my opinion..
Does that extend to the entire management of the company and to the FDA, ECB, MCC, PMDA and all other international and national regulatory bodies?
no not everyone in an organisation is aware of what goes on at upper levels..
True but there are thousands of people involved in the gathering and processing of data.

Fact checkers is financed by Pfizer that is not independent or reliable..
Who are Fact Checkers?
what do you think the big fine was for in 2009, you dont think its at all possible that there could be any lies being told from anywhere..
It was for mis selling pain killers. It is important to note that the drug was approved for particular applications and there was no accusation that clinical data or trials or regulatory oversight was compromised. You understand that, right?
I am not ignoring any information, that's just not intelligent to me at the moment,
Good, but try to understand it too.
I can see and hear alot of propaganda too, you think the 24/7 promotion of the flu was normal,
What are you talking about?
are you aware of the level of funding that went through our media, its massive and its fairly one-sided which I find unusual..
What do you mean by one sided?

. I'm trying to makes sense of things by discussion, I don't appreciate being called or filed away in the Conspiracy Theorist box...
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
That is just ignorance if someone jumps to discredit when there is obviously other sides to discussion.
I agree. It's just that there isn't any obvious other side to the discussion.

So imagine how difficult it is for someone to prove a loved one passed away directly from the Jab if the system makes it difficult to identify by saying the person is unvaccinated if it happens directly after or within a few days. I am aware of people in that situation.
I take it that you are aware that there are autopsies on people who die under suspicious circumstances, or are the doctors in on it too?

So imagine how difficult it is for someone to prove a loved one passed away directly from the Jab if the system makes it difficult to identify by saying the person is unvaccinated if it happens directly after or within a few days. I am aware of people in that situation. I'm trying to makes sense of things by discussion, I don't appreciate being called or filed away in the Conspiracy Theorist box... That is just ignorance if someone jumps to discredit when there is obviously other sides to discussion. I can't ignore the information that I am now are of and I am absolutely open to all sides of a discussion..
You are sowing deliberate confusion between two systems and two statistics.

Reporting of adverse vaccine reactions.
Can you find us a source for your claim that how the CDC records statistics of vaccinated v unvaccinated within 14 days now means that an adverse reaction to a vaccine can't be reported on VAERS etc if it occurred within 14 days of receiving vaccine.
An actual source. I don't mean being "aware of people in that situation" because most likely they are lying to you and you have fallen for it.

There's no other side to a discussion when you make a claim that is false. It's either true or false and if I think it's false of course I will to discredit it. If what you are saying was true you would provide supporting information, but you can't, so you resort to words like "other sides to the discussion" and "am aware of people in that situation".

This is an important distinction. I'd be interested to see the Covid hospital/ICU and death figures more finely tuned to reflect from Covid rather than with Covid figures. If there are to be any boosters it should be strictly for the vulnerable. Now that everyone has been offered a vaccine it's time to lift all restrictions (before people completely abandon them anyway).
I'd like to see if too but it is in some cases rather difficult... covid can cause heart attacks, stroke. Someone might have a heart attack and survive - were it not for also having covid.
That's why I haven't, and I don't think to be honest the authorities are using that as the key figure. It's all about hospital and ICU capacity and they can see the surges happening there.
This is just my opinion, but I don't think a disease which killed more people, quickly, but didn't have the same capacity to flood the hospitals, would have lead to such a reaction from governments.

you are all aware of the numbers right?......not the daily fear drilling numbers but the Vaccination deaths and injuries. for example the EUDRA Vigilance which is the European reporting system for the injured and deaths which is also known to be severely under reported as the reporting system is extremely laborious (9 page document and difficult to report neurological symptoms) over 24000 dead and 2, 190,500 injuries. the American system for reporting adverse reactions and deaths is called the VAERS, please look up its all public government data. I am amazed to hear so much discussion on figures and not much mention of these figures...
My God ye are still talking rubbish despite the truth being at your fingertips. Ye seem to running out places to post too.

I'd like to see if too but it is in some cases rather difficult... covid can cause heart attacks, stroke. Someone might have a heart attack and survive - were it not for also having covid.
That's why I haven't, and I don't think to be honest the authorities are using that as the key figure. It's all about hospital and ICU capacity and they can see the surges happening there.
This is just my opinion, but I don't think a disease which killed more people, quickly, but didn't have the same capacity to flood the hospitals, would have lead to such a reaction from governments.
When the mother in law passed the autopsy was so thorough it clearly states that she passed due to heart attack without any evidence of covid being the cause or her having covid, and she was 91 and vaccinated.

But these posters aren't going to accept those facts either.

So imagine how difficult it is for someone to prove a loved one passed away directly from the Jab if the system makes it difficult to identify by saying the person is unvaccinated if it happens directly after or within a few days. I am aware of people in that situation.
Hold on, why would someone in that situation be relying on data publishing some time later in that system to establish a link with vaccine?

If you really are aware of people in that situation I'd suggest you talk to them to establish some basic facts. What ends up recorded there will have no bearing whatsoever on the establishment of cause, or any subsequent investigation. It's not clinical evidence, won't come into the equation.

Or are you suggesting that the next of kin of the deceased don't bother reading the actual medical files available to them to establish full details of the interventions made but instead rely on data publicly available on the internet to form their opinions?

My very elderly grandmother died earlier this year. I know it wasn't Covid related because of the last thing she said to me; "What are you going with that pillow!"

I'll get my coat...

The Fake news that is spread the most , and continues to this day, is the MSM classifying positive PCR cases as cases of COVD19.

A close second is saying we have had about 5,000 deaths from COVID19.

Gives me the lols.

Most people (anyone who's bothered to think about it for more than a few seconds) know that the total deaths number is people who have died while having Covid. They know it includes the 'of Covid' and 'with Covid' numbers and that it's very hard to separate them out.

The Fake news that is spread the most , and continues to this day, is the MSM classifying positive PCR cases as cases of COVD19.
Indeed, PCR tests are only 98-99% accurate at detecting the presence of covid.

Like the winter flu that is linked to ~200 deaths here in an average year, those people aren't recorded as 'dying of the flu', they die as a result of failure of critical organs with the flu a contributory factor. Same goes for Covid, no one dies 'from covid'.

This reminds me of the religious right in the US pointing out "nobody dies from AIDS" - correct on a technicality but fundamentally bypasses the nature of the condition that it causes the immune system to malfunction causing death from various other causes

Most people (anyone who's bothered to think about it for more than a few seconds) know that the total deaths number is people who have died while having Covid. They know it includes the 'of Covid' and 'with Covid' numbers and that it's very hard to separate them out.
All the more reason to talk about the death rate in Ireland over the last number of years which has varied between 0.63% to 0.66% over the last 10 years. It was 0.63% in 2020 which is a lower rate than the previous 5 years. !

The overriding message sent out by the MSM from the off has been one of fear. Rarely, if ever , do they remind us of the tiny CFR, minuscule IFR and the fact that the vast majority of people who contract sars cov2 won't even have to get out a box of tissues !
Sars cov 2 is harmless to most people and many of the most vulnerable people, who should have been looked after, were dumped in to care homes with not an FFP3 mask or antigen test in sight ! The reaction to those whose advice resulted in this debacle will be a six figure pension instead of a court room.

Indeed, PCR tests are only 98-99% accurate at detecting the presence of covid.

A PCR test doesn't detect or diagnose Covid 19 which is a disease but rather it detects, with varying degrees of accuracy, the presence of sars cov2 in a sample. Covid needs to be diagnosed by a medical professional and would also take in to account clinical observations, patient history , status of any contacts etc.

I'm aware of at least two WHO advisories which emphasized this point .

Yet to this day a positive PCR result is regarded as a case of Covid 19, which in most cases won't be true as the virus is harmless to most people.

A PCR test doesn't detect or diagnose Covid 19 which is a disease but rather it detects, with varying degrees of accuracy, the presence of sars cov2 in a sample. Covid needs to be diagnosed by a medical professional and would also take in to account clinical observations, patient history , status of any contacts etc.

I'm aware of at least two WHO advisories which emphasized this point .

Yet to this day a positive PCR result is regarded as a case of Covid 19, which in most cases won't be true as the virus is harmless to most people.
A positive PCR tests tells us that someone can pass on the disease.

How ill someone is is determined by a doctor (for some reason increasingly referred to as a 'Medical Professional'). They will take the patient history, symptoms, and other indicators into account. But that's not the function of a PCR test, or any other test that is designed to detect the virus.

All the more reason to talk about the death rate in Ireland over the last number of years which has varied between 0.63% to 0.66% over the last 10 years. It was 0.63% in 2020 which is a lower rate than the previous 5 years. !

The overriding message sent out by the MSM from the off has been one of fear. Rarely, if ever , do they remind us of the tiny CFR, minuscule IFR and the fact that the vast majority of people who contract sars cov2 won't even have to get out a box of tissues !
Yep, this is a disease of the old, usually the fat and old. Massive sacrifices were made by the young, who were at almost no serious risk, to protect the old. That's nothing new in this country, we are always defecating on the young for the benefit of the old. That's the way we've chosen to run the country. Actually that's the way the old have chosen to run the country. Old people are rich and entitled. Why would anyone expect them to behave any differently during this pandemic?

Back