Bling brand water

damson

Saw this for the first time the other day. €45 for a 750 ml bottle of water. Incredible. And judging by the date on the article, it's been around for five months at least. Don't see it lasting much longer: There are few enough people who'd buy one bottle, and even fewer who'd make a repeat purchase. Refill from the tap, anyone?

Saw this in Superquinn Lucan (think it was in a locked cabinet)

What a real load of codswallop!

I could see how a bunch of Ross O Whatshis-name's friends would buy it for the craic. Once. And take lots of photos.

I love it, and wouldn't dream of giving my Bichon-Frise Fifi anything less. She loves it and especially loves pooping in the bowl. Eau de Toilette anyone ?

I saw this on TV last year when it was first launched in Ireland, the company who produces it couldnt have found a worse time to launch such a high end pointless product. I would say that even the super rich arent stupid enough to buy this more than once

That's just This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language!

The bling water is now on special offer at €20 in Superquinn - quick folks, get it while you can!

Do you think this thread should be moved to the bargains one!

The bling water is now on special offer at €20 in Superquinn - quick folks, get it while you can!

Do you think this thread should be moved to the bargains one!

Great idea, I'll have to stock up!

€45 for a bottle of water, that's really taking the.....P......water.

I wouldn't spend that on a bottle of wine (unless in a restaurant )