BGF India Whats what

N

NoviMoney

Hi all,

I am new to investing but want to buy some funds with Rabo as i have an account with them.

One of these funds which i am thinking of purchasing is "BGF India A2 Eur" fund.

Sticking this name into google brings me to morning stars website where I find an ISIN number for this fund (LU0248271941).

Now putting this ISIN number into yahoo finance displays four different results, see below.

It seems this fund is traded on different exchanges with differing last trade prices.

How do i know which one I am buying. Is what i buy an average of all of these four?

Thanks in advance

Symbol Name Last Trade Type Exchange
H2ZI.BE BGF INDIA A2C 20.65 Mutual Fund BER
H2ZI.HM BGF INDIA A2C 17.83 Mutual Fund HAM
H2ZI.DU BGF INDIA A2C 17.69 Mutual Fund DUS
H2ZI.MU BGF INDIA A2C 17.85 Mutual Fund MUN

Novi, slightly off topic but have you seen the charges which RABO make from their funds. These are the Annual Management Charge plus the TER charges which in RABOs case are extremely high. Have you considered purchasing an ETF in the sector you are thinking of investing. Medium to Long term, it just might accelerate the growth of your investment.

Actually i have no idea what the TER is. They dont spell that out in the big print.

A quick scan through the main prospectus shows admin charges up to 25 basis points

Back