BFF Paying 4.00% AER on 6 month deposit

Hi Guys, I see as part of the BFF application process that your requested to submit a standardised Spanish tax form, I don’t see this under of my Documents under my Mailbox , what should I do?
Instead I see confirmation of account opening.

Any response appreciated.
Did you find it ok?
It's a few months ago that I did it, so I don't remember exactly but I thought it was in the mailbox where you say (or in a link in the mailbox maybe).

Did you find it ok?
It's a few months ago that I did it, so I don't remember exactly but I thought it was in the mailbox where you say (or in a link in the mailbox maybe).
You logon to the Raisin website and find your applications, then download the form direct from there.
Click "My Savings" - "Fixed Term Deposits" and Choos your BFF offering.

Italian bank with operations in several European countries including Spain. BFF offer deposits via Raisin.ie via their Spanish operation.

Hi,

I have a substantial amount of money on deposit in one of our pillar banks thats doing nothing. The money is earmarked for a house build that is probably min 6-9 months away from starting. Looking for a no risk option so what are peoples experience of BFF and raisin for 6 months?

I've just opened a deposit with BFF via Raisin. The process is relatively straightforward and can be done online as long as you can upload id and proof of earnings etc. I'm content that the funds are secure under the European Deposit Guarantee Scheme. If you want to get a bonus for opening the Raisin acc you can get a referral from anyone on AAM who had an account. There is a separate thread for that on this forum. Ask in there.

Hi,

I have a substantial amount of money on deposit in one of our pillar banks thats doing nothing. The money is earmarked for a house build that is probably min 6-9 months away from starting. Looking for a no risk option so what are peoples experience of BFF and raisin for 6 months?
I've found it all worked fine. There's the usual admin-messing with signing up for Raisin, and then (for BFF) I had to sign a form and post it Raisin (Germany) but that was really very little hassle (and I've only had to do it once, despite having a few separate deposits with BFF). I've gone for the 3-month version a few times, as rates keep rising - it takes almost no effort to renew each time.

How does witholding tax work with BFF? simply fill in witholding tax exempt form? how? would really appreciate answer thanks

Couple of quick questions
1) has anyone successfully withdrawn their funds from any of the banks on Raisin?
2) Is there any online facility to see your balance with any of the banks?

I know there's a 100,000 guarantee, but should we be concerned at the ratings of BFF? I'd prefer not to have to actually use the guarantee...

Do you receive a personalized contract and/or a statement in your own name when opening a deposit account with BFF?

Back