Best TV and broadband package

Pat Sorrn

Hi,
I'm living in Drogheda and just moved into a house which I m renting. There is already a sky dish and connection for Eir phone and broadband, but not in use. I'm looking for advice as to what's the best tv and broadband package for me. Home phone is not very important, but if it comes as part of the package well and good. Thanks in advance

Firstly, have you checked whether you can get fibre broadband? The availability of fibre broadband could have a big impact on your TV/Broadband package options as with Eir & Vodafone you have to be able to get fibre broadband to have TV/Broadband combi package. With sky and virgin media you can get tv/broadband package with normal broadband speeds. Personally I have found sky's broadband to be very reliable but their tv packages aren't the cheapest and you have to have the tv package to get the broadband. Consider what sort of tv package you actually want, what tv stations you like, will you want extras like movies and sports as these will push the price up. You could also consider just getting broadband and getting an android/kodi tv box and streaming your tv.

Back