Best timing for cheap hotel?

M

MissRibena

Hi everyone

I'm bringing my mother to London for 4 nights in Sept for a special treat to visit all our elderly relatives (yes I'm a wonderful daughter!! haha). I was hoping to get a cheap deal in a nice hotel by booking early but I've checked the usual websites (from the key post) and it doesn't look particularly cheap. The location of the hotel is important as my mam can't take too much travelling/changing tubes etc. so preferably near a major train station, particularly Victoria.

By the way was sorta considering hiring a car to ferry her about since the relatives are located all over the shop. Would this be complete madness as regards traffic, parking etc?

If it was just me I'd wait til later but I don't know if that's the best thing on this occasion. Any advice?

Rebecca

you should look at londontown.com.

i used it last nov to book a hotel, found site really useful. be careful re price of hotel as at the end of the book there is a 12% charge. even taking this into account - still cheap hotels. i managed to book selfridges for 120euro per night on it.

Back