Best quotes for life insurance

glic

Hi, I've trawled through the key posts, but haven't found any post dedicated to the best quotes that people have gotten for life insurance. Shopping around now, and wondering if any people could point me in the right direction or have any tips.
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Glic.

glic said:
Hi, I've trawled through the key posts, but haven't found any post dedicated to the best quotes that people have gotten for life insurance. Shopping around now, and wondering if any people could point me in the right direction or have any tips.
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Glic.

I can definitely recommend LaBrokers.

I have used them in the past and found them excellent, particularly for 1st year discount deals.

The LA Brokers site said that they're not taking on anymore business until April 24th...

petsounds said:
The LA Brokers site said that they're not taking on anymore business until April 24th...

Apologies, i hadn't realised that. However, i am sure they will be back.

Aha! maybe that's why I got no reply when I called and none of my emails were answered either.
Does anyone have any experience with Acorn Life. They were offering me a Whole Life policy that is not linked to the life of a mortgage but for your full life instead. Anyone have any info, experiences, etc?

Used Culleton insurances (broker) in Athy, saved €150 on my insurance with AXA - now insured with Eagle Star - funny thing is Eagle Star quoted me €120 more than what im paying now!!! go figure!

Regarding LA Brokers they seem to be one man operation and I know that
John Geraghty is on holidays until 24th April.

Great 1st year discounts

Back