Best place to buy golf clubs

M

McG 1

Hi,
The family are getting together to buy Dad an expensive golf club. Does anyone know of any websites or shops where we would get a good deal?

Clubs

Go to McGuirks at the Blanchardstown Retail Centre and they will give you a good deal. Make sure to ask them to give you a best price on them.

You could also try Golfworks in Lucan but their deals are not usually as good in my opinion.

golf clubs

I bought numerous golf clubs off ebay. Mc Guirks quoted me €1100 for two Titleist 980f woods.After a haggle, this went down to 1k. Went on ebay and got both for GBP250 off www.langmeadgolfclubs.co.uk(I think).

Shop around on the web for the make and model your dad wants and you will do better. You may also get charged import duty but the savings should more than make up for this.

Re: golf clubs

Have to agree with Puntingpot. Bought a set of brand new Taylormade RAC irons for 300euro on ebay, I see McGurks are charging 577 for the same set. BTW there are far and away the best golf store to buy off in Ireland if you don't fancy Ebaying it.

Back