Best Place In Dublin for Black Tie Suit

IrishGunner

Just found out Xmas party will be black tie event so have to hire a suit for the night

What are the best / cheapest places in Dublin to hire out a black suit for the night ?

Barry Agar menswear in Swords.
From previous experience I wouldn't personally touch Blacktie with a bargepole.

What I did for my xmas party last year was buy a very good second hand tux in Wild Child vintage clothing(was on georges street,now moved to temple bar I think) and it cost me €90.Borrowed the dickie bow and bought the shirt from Next,cost very little.Done me last year will do me next month.Think the tux rental we were being offered through work was charging €70 for the night.Happy days!:D

Heard an ad for Suitable Company on the radio...they're giving a free tuxedo with every suit over 395 Euro.
Sounds like a pretty good deal.
I bought my own when I was in college and it's still perfect...you'll end up saving a fortune and a lot of hassle.

These previous threads give this subject a mention.

I've heard a few different lads mention over a few months now that Penneys are/were selling these type of suits and the quality was good enuf. Might be worth investigating. They were very reasonable and as they are so seldom worn they're not worth paying a lot of money for.

FWIW Suitable Company on Grafton St. are offering a free tux with any suit purchase from a select range (starting at €399 I think until Sunday).

I heard the ad on the radio last night-I have no connection.

The best place to hire a suit for the night in Dublin is CT2 in Blanchardstown Village 086 8710067 - friendly service and reasonable prices, highly recommended

The best place to hire a suit for the night in Dublin is CT2 in Blanchardstown Village 086 8710067 - friendly service and reasonable prices, highly recommended

Hi,

Welcome to AAM.

In line with our can you confirm if you have any connection with this business?

Back