Best Peugeot Dealer

D

decbuck

I am currently looking to buy a 307 new. Can anyone tell me if they shopped around through all the dealers in Dublin area.

If so, where did you get the best price/ deal?

Cheers

I bought the 307SW earlier this year from Mongey Plunkett in Baldoyle. I found them very decent to deal (no sales crap) and gave me a good price. Here's their number 8321544

Follow up.

My good wife bought a new 207 last year from Rathdown Motors. She got the best trade in by far here and one years road tax was thrown in as well. The only problem I had was when the middle bit of the letter D on her number plate fell out in a matter of weeks. I rang the garage who said that someone would contact me, but they never did. Shortly after this I received a letter from the owner asking me if I was pleased with my purchase etc. I responded and told him about the no contact regarding the number plate and the unhelpfulness of the female who took my message. To date I have had no reply. Great trade in, but, maybe back up a little lacking.

car

I bought a brand new Peugeot last year. It was horrible, and let me down stranded with less than 1000 miles on the clock. Its gone now, thank God. Never again.

Peugeot

French cars.........Do you really want one? Poor residuals, expensive servicing and poor spare part avilability?

After you've shopped around check out this site for the best deal.

Peugeot

This is the correct [broken link removed]

Big D

Those french cars are notorious for the middle bit of the "D" falling off.

Car Dealers Peugeot (and others)

I have been looking at a 307 as well, but some of the comments from people have been putting me off. Has anyone anything positive to say about this car? I am looking at a 1.4 XT? Do they have a crap trade in value.

I have am trading in a Seat Ibiza 2002 which has only 12,600 on the clock. It is absolutely immaculate and has not a scratch on it.

I called to various different garages to get a price on a trade in and the Peugeot was by far the best trade in offered. The sales representative in Bluebell Motors was excellent, took his time to go through the specifications on each of the models, friendly, courteous at all times -and didnt speak down to me as a woman and gave the best deal of all the garages including other Peugeot dealerships.

In contrast, the VW/Audi dealerships in Dublin had terrible attitudes (do you want to bring your husband to see it first type of attitude) and the trade ins offered were a joke (one offered me €8K against a €30K Audi).

I felt Bluebell Motors were there to do business on a professional level whereas the others (apart from Commons Motors in Navan )were more like "go away you silly woman and come back when you have a man with you"

Can anyone recommend a car in this type of bracket that will hold its value, but give a bit of luxury and take into account that I only drive about 7,000 mls per year.

Golf works out approx. 4k more expensive than better specd. Peugeot?

New Cars

If you know what you want then talk to these [broken link removed]

Will get you the best deal around & you don't have to deal with a car salesman!

FM

Cars

Is that Benchmark service available to anyone not just businesses ?

Will they get you the best trade in for you car and get the car you want?

I am no good with dealing with salepeople so this would be like a godsend.

Back