Best Deposit Rate For A Joint Account ?

whiz

Hi Guys

I need to open a joint deposit account, what is the best deposit rate on a joint account that is been offered in Ireland or by a European institution?

We initially have €5,000 to invest and this will rise on a monthly basis.

Any responses appreciated.

Hi Guys

I need to open a joint deposit account, what is the best deposit rate on a joint account that is been offered in Ireland or by a European institution?

We initially have €5,000 to invest and this will rise on a monthly basis.

Any responses appreciated.
Also interested in this, thanks

Thanks for sharing Clubman. Im sure its there, i just cant see any joint deposit acccounts.

Thanks for sharing Clubman. Im sure its there, i just cant see any joint deposit acccounts.
It should be possible to open some or all of the accounts listed in the best buys as joint accounts. Check the individual bank links for details.

Anyone else?

Looking for suggestions on a joint deposit account. Have checked best buy threads but not seeing it. Thanks.

Anyone else?

Looking for suggestions on a joint deposit account. Have checked best buy threads but not seeing it. Thanks.
Not seeing what?
I already told you that you should look at the individual links listed to see what the procedure is for opening the specified account jointly.
For example, Raisin:

Including a joint owner for a new deposit product if you’re new to Raisin

You can opt to make your very first deposit product funded through Raisin a joint account.

When you’re ready to set up a Raisin account for the first time, start by choosing a product to fund and then press “Save now.”

You will be taken through the steps to register as a Raisin customer. This creates your convenient, all-in-one account where you can access all the deposit products you've chosen to fund (as many as you wish!).

When prompted if you would like to add a joint owner, select Yes. Follow the steps to input the joint owner’s details and proceed with the identity check for both you and the joint owner.

At present, a joint owner can be someone who hasn’t yet joined the Raisin community. Both individuals must be present when opening a joint account.
Most or all other individual banks will have similar procedures for opening an account jointly.

Back