Best bill pay option for texter and traveller?

shesells

Have been with Meteor for a couple of years, on Talk 200, which is about €25 plus VAT per month for 200 mins and 200 texts. On top of that I have a text add on which gives me another 150 texts a month for €7.50 plus VAT.

I rarely if ever use all the minutes, I always use these 350 texts and more. I also travel a fair bit which is the real reason for having a bill pay phone, not having to top up when roaming or worrying that I've put enough credit on it before I go is a big thing.

My bills end up at €55-200 a month, depending on travel and I can't but feel I'm still getting a raw deal. Apart from the travel, if I had a pre-pay sim with Meteor and top us by €20 a month I would get free any network texts, unlimited. In effect they're treating their pre-pay customers better than their bill-pay customers.

Contract is up next week and am wondering what the best thing to do is. Dare I say it, 3 seem to be the only network who would allow me get the best value from a text message point of view on bill pay?

Back