Bedroom Wardrobes, etc ???

Jenny_H

Anyone know of stores where I can buy bedroom wardrobes and accessories, I visited B&Q and I'm happy with their selection but I think thier stuff is pricey also their customer assistance stink - I had to ask 3 different staff for help before I got any decent information, all 3 quoted different delivery charges, which is another concern about buying there.

The pluses here are they seem to have everything I need to complete the job.

The negatives are their price and their cutomer relations.

I presume you are talking about "slide robe" type wardrobes, i.e. with mirror doors in kit form. I know Woodies do these as well, but they're not cheap. If you wanted DIY robes you could try Cash & Carry Kitchens, they do bedroom furniture also.

Famous Furniture on long mile Rd had a good selection of these last time I was there.

We bought the Stanley sliding wardrobe kit. DH able to put them together failry easily. We designed and built our own shelving system and hanging rails to go behind the doors. Wood and rails from Atlantic. Cheap as chips in comparison to cash and carry quote and Sliderobes. 3 mirror sliding doors and loads of shelving with 4 rails all came in for 600E give or take 20e. 12 months ago. Highly reccommend doing it that way. Everyone comments on my 'fabulous sliderobes'!!

Yep, thats whre we got them. Just the doors though. The shelving kit and hanging rails they sell to go with them were outragous money for what they were. My hubby had a good look at them, and really what is behind the doors doesnt affect how the system works at all. Much cheaper to do your own if you can. Also, the mirror door with the pine effect was a lot dearer per door than the white effect one. So, needless to say we went with white. SAved about 100e between the three doors just going for white.

Back