Beaupark Square-3 storey terraced house: Any feedback?

U

Unregistered

We have bought off the plans a 3 storey terraced house on the square in Beaupark . Anyone any feedback or been in these type (3 Storey) before? We are just anxious as to what it will be like.

Many thanks.

Re: Beaupark Square-3 Storey.

We've been in these and they are fine big houses. A friend of ours has bought one of the 3 storeys and they are grnad big houses. you've nothing to worry about.
We have bought in same estate, one of the 4 bed detached homes and are living there the past couple of months, and we love it.
You can see the estate taking shape. They are trying to close alot of the houses in the estate within the next couple of weeks. When is yours due to be ready?. As far as i can see ony half of the 3 storeys near the square have been built. The other half of the square they are still building.
You should try to get into the estate over the weekend to have a look.

We have also bought a 3 storey in Beaupark Square. Does anybody knows if we can put a decent size 2 door integrated fridge in kitchen ?

Thanks for the feedback, it great to hear positive news. Our house is an E3 and isnt due to close until July/August time so I would say it hasnt even started yet. I too would be interested in hearing more about the kitchen size and what sort of table and appliances it will hold. On the plans Kitchen doesnt look that big. Thanks again for the updates.

Unregistered said:
We have also bought a 3 storey in Beaupark Square. Does anybody knows if we can put a decent size 2 door integrated fridge in kitchen ?

I was in one of these recently - and while the integrated fridge unit appeared to be provided - it did look rather small too fit a standard half and half.

Hi there, you say you were in one of these houses recently. Did the kitchen look big enought for table and chairs? Any other comments about the layout or size of these houses? Has anyone seen the colour of kitchen units,built in Wardrobes or fireplaces? Just eager to find out as much as possible.
Thanks again.

The one I was in has an integrated fridge cabinet and yes it is standard size for a half and half, so don't be worrying. I was worried about our house not being able to fit a table and chairs before I moved in but we have since got a table and 6 chairs and they fit fine the work tops are all wood effect and the cabinet doors are a combo of creamish and glass and they look pretty cool. Did yer one in sherry fitz not show you samples of all the wood/fireplace/cabinets/tiles when you put the deposit down - they have all that stuff in the back office down there!

Thanks Dotsc, feedback much appreciated! Are you living in one of the three storeys? Sherry Fitz had samples of units etc the day we put down her deposit but to be honest we didnt pay much attention to that detail on that particular day. Any news on the dart station?
Thanks again.

We ain't giving out about the place "Unregistered User" we where just debating the ways to try protest the fact Gannon was trying to get rid of the promised Cinema/some Retail Units and Swimming Pool and replace them with Apartments! But as it turns out the Planning board woun't let them change the plans until they provide alternate locations for these facilities :). So hopefully they ain't gonna get away with trying to pull a fast one - I'm sure with you throwing down yer hard saved money you would like to see these facilities remain part of the development (as advertised and as sold!) too...

We moved in a month or so ago and the place is grand - still a bit of a building site but thats to be expected coz well it's still a building site but they seem to be trying to keep whats open clean and serviced(i.e. the roads are washed almost daily/ the rubbish is collected on time and they just started a free mini-bus service to the nearby Dart station)!!

The houses are grand! well as grand as any new houses built these days - they all have their teething problems but the builders have seemed responsive so far and have replaced any stuff I have found to be damaged or missing fairly quickly - this isn't always the case as some mates of mine have had awful trouble getting stuff fixed by builders in other developments after the sale closed.

Throw in that and the fact you'll have a Dart station on yer Doorstep, cinema (fingers crossed), pool, restaurants, bars down the street I reckon yer on a winner!!

DotsC

Unregistered said:
Thanks Dotsc, feedback much appreciated! Are you living in one of the three storeys? Sherry Fitz had samples of units etc the day we put down her deposit but to be honest we didnt pay much attention to that detail on that particular day. Any news on the dart station?
Thanks again.

Nah we are round the corner on Grange Lodge Avenue. But I have gone for a wander around the estate and peeked in on lots of the houses - they are mostly the same stuff inside all of them some vary but only slightly!

:) Thats funny when I paid the deposit originally I was shown all the materials but same as you I didn't take a blind bit of notice either. I spent the whole time wondering about what 'this and that' would be like - But don't worry honestly I have to say the houses look well inside when finished. Just make sure your snaglist person gives it a good going over - and do a second snag yerself before handing it in. We found some weird stuff like the washing machine tap inside the fridge cabinet but once you point all that out before closing they'll fix it and you'll be sorted!!! Relax!

Dunno when the Dart station is being built but I know they just start running a free minibus to the nearby stations for the time being.

DotsC

Hey just heard about the mini-bus service to the Dart. Saw the little bus stop alright, but thought it was for the builders in the mornings. So which station does it go to and at what times....Save me a walk in the evenings!!!....Does it go in the evenings???

Sherry Fitz informed me today that latest update from builders is a Mid-August completion date for type E3 in Beaupark.

Any one buying a type I on Beauparc Avenue! We were told they would be ready for April/May, then May/June and when we really pushed for a date they said its now looking like August! Don't know if it's just that block but it"s something to be aware of.

From looking at the Avenue, which is behind the creche, they are on the second level of those houses, so hopefully if the weather stays nice you'll be in before August!

Unregistered said:
From looking at the Avenue, which is behind the creche, they are on the second level of those houses, so hopefully if the weather stays nice you'll be in before August!
Thanks for that!

Back