bar in Dublin city center

J

jakubsouc

I have a businness plan about how to transform Irish bar to Slovak bar and make biger turnover. I need bar in city center with small kitchen. I want just managing a place not to be a owner. If anybody know about some bar, pub or restaurant which is half empty every day, please let me know. Can you give me advice where i can adveritse this idea. Thanks for any helpful informations.

I think there is an estate agent "youngs " should be in the golden pages ,they handle alot of pub sales and leasing etc. if you ring them and run the idea by them they might know of a pub thats struggling and might be open to offers like yours..... Good Luck !

I think there is an estate agent "youngs " should be in the golden pages ,they handle alot of pub sales and leasing etc. if you ring them and run the idea by them they might know of a pub thats struggling and might be open to offers like yours..... Good Luck !

Thanks for very good idea. I`ll try more estate agents.

Good idea. There is an agent called Morrissons who have helped me out in the past. I would add though that bars are still expensive to rent. You could look at a Cafe type set up. What are the licensing laws regarding sale of beer, etc in these cafe's. You could also look at a 'sporting club' type set up. Best of luck.

Good idea. There is an agent called Morrissons who have helped me out in the past. I would add though that bars are still expensive to rent. You could look at a Cafe type set up. What are the licensing laws regarding sale of beer, etc in these cafe's. You could also look at a 'sporting club' type set up. Best of luck.

I don`t want to rent a place... I just want to transform normal irish pub to slovak bar with slovak staff and decoration, slovak food a drinks. We will screening slovak movies seling slovak magazins... and many thinks... But I need just one pub with all equipment. thanks for tip.

Sounds like that to do what yo want to do to the extent you wish you would have to rent one.

Its best possibly to start by `running a Slovak Night one day a week in a bar.
I used to DJ in bars and put on my own night. Its quite easy to get the run of a place for a night if you can bring a crowd.

Start on a week night, show them you can bring a crowd and then expand or host on other nights in other venues. Work your way up....

I dont see anyone taking the chance of handing their bar over to you to manage with no experience, its the owner taking the risk and you are not renting it so the owner has no return for his venture if it does not work out.

There are plenty of pubs that you could try the night in Im sure....good luck!

Sounds like that to do what yo want to do to the extent you wish you would have to rent one.

Its best possibly to start by `running a Slovak Night one day a week in a bar.
I used to DJ in bars and put on my own night. Its quite easy to get the run of a place for a night if you can bring a crowd.

Start on a week night, show them you can bring a crowd and then expand or host on other nights in other venues. Work your way up....

I dont see anyone taking the chance of handing their bar over to you to manage with no experience, its the owner taking the risk and you are not renting it so the owner has no return for his venture if it does not work out.

There are plenty of pubs that you could try the night in Im sure....good luck!

Here in Dublin is pub name is Czech inn. There are comming many slovakians to have a fun. Another czech-slovak disco is every saturday in Livingroom. So i don`t think that slovak night can work out. If I have money for public licence i would rent one pub but i think is impossible to do this way.

Back