AVC Contact

Marco 1972

Hi

Been trying to contact AVC provider for last week via phone & email, no luck, phone message says they are experiencing higher than normal requests.

Anyone any experience of this and should l just send a signed letter requesting that my AVC contribution be amended (downwards) denoting an amount and requesting acknowledgement.

For a start l can't figure why l have to go through them and not my own salaries department.

thanks

Been trying to contact AVC provider for last week via phone & email, no luck, phone message says they are experiencing higher than normal requests.

You don't mention who the AVC provider is but most pension companies are working through backlogs at the moment.

Anyone any experience of this and should l just send a signed letter requesting that my AVC contribution be amended (downwards) denoting an amount and requesting acknowledgement.

Yes you should and send it by Registered Post and also e-mail. Once you have confirmation that they received it on a particular date, they should backdate your instruction to that date.

For a start l can't figure why l have to go through them and not my own salaries department.

I don't know who you work for or what their procedure is, but usually you would notify both the pension company and your salaries department, so that the latter can adjust your deduction.

Regards,

Liam
www.FergA.com

Thanks Liam,

its one of the public sector AVC providers and as my experiences have been good with them over a long time l dont want to criticise them without a good reason.

I assume most people like myself are hedging against increasing mortgage and energy bills, so require cash in hand as it were.

Back