How do I transfer my ARF from Cornmarket to an alternative provider

penman

How do i transfer my ARF from Cornmarket To an alternative provider
Its worth about 100K

Either contact an alternative ARF provider yourself directly and tell them what you want to do or contact a broker to see what's available in the market and get them to do it for you.

Kevin
www.thepensionstore.ie

Either contact an alternative ARF provider yourself directly and tell them what you want to do or contact a broker to see what's available in the market and get them to do it for you.

Kevin
www.thepensionstore.ie
i have an appointment with Cornmrket on monday . will they transfer to Zuric for me.
Do you think they will charge me.
John

Do you want to get away from Cornmarket (the broker) or the product provider that the ARF is with currently?

How long is the ARF with the current provider? Are there exit charges on it?

I hope to clarify my situation.
I.ve Put off the meeting with Cornmarket for now
I.ve retired. My fund is held with Irish Life . Its Inactive .but its going up.????
I haven,t done anything yet.
Is there a time limit .as to when i have to do something ie take the 25% tax free lump sum or can i wait ?
What happens to the rest left in the fund
Also ,about the AR F ,is there also a time limit as to when i have to set it up ?
IM confused about these issues.
Im sure Cornmarket will charge me if i leave them.
Any Help Is appericated,
Thanks
John

You've retired from where? Public Service?
Are these AVCs?
Have you received correspondence from Irish Life that says your money has been moved to a different fund?
Have you instructed Irish Life to switch funds?
Cornmarket can't charge you money for not wanting to deal with them.

I doub't you'll be able to eliminate your confusion without the help of an intermediary/broker so you're probably going to have to deal with one, be it Cornmarket or someone else. You'll have to mature the existing plan and decide (get advice) what to do with the proceeds.

Gerard

www.prsa.ie

Back