Are there any cheap broadband deals?

Max Weber

I am looking at broadband deals on switcher and bonkers and it is all around 40 euros per month for really quick speeds (100 mb/s or more). Are there any cheaper deals with download speeds of 20mb/s (and unlimited).

I only really need 20 ish mb/s speeds because i am by myself. Could i get the old landline instead of fibre optic cheaper. I am on disability so i am trying to find a cheap broadband provider.

onebigswitch have puretelecom for 25 a month for 12 months. No idea how good they are though

I just googled it there, the old landline broadband is called adsl. It is around 40 euros per month full price. Some are offer 25 per month for the first six months and as such.

I wonder is there any really cheap adsl broadband providers offering between 20 to 30 euros a month forever.

All i really need is 10mb/s download speed and unlimited.

I just googled it there, the old landline broadband is called adsl. It is around 40 euros per month full price. Some are offer 25 per month for the first six months and as such.

I wonder is there any really cheap adsl broadband providers offering between 20 to 30 euros a month forever.

All i really need is 10mb/s download speed and unlimited.
three.ie mobile broadband. €29.51 per month. Unlimited usage.

Eir do similar, and also do a €20 per month package with 100GB cap.

You could be clever and use a mobile unlimited plan as a Hotspot especially if you are not sharing with someone else.

Once you have decent coverage it will be good enough for browsing and Netflix (not HD)

I had the Pure deal of 30 pm for a year, it was fine, annoyingly they won't give it to an existing customer so I had to switch from them this year and if their deal is still there next year I will go back.

I can't get fibre even though it's outside the house, some bags made of installation apparently but the old style is the same price with all of them anyway I found.

I am looking at broadband deals on switcher and bonkers and it is all around 40 euros per month for really quick speeds (100 mb/s or more). Are there any cheaper deals with download speeds of 20mb/s (and unlimited).

I only really need 20 ish mb/s speeds because i am by myself. Could i get the old landline instead of fibre optic cheaper. I am on disability so i am trying to find a cheap broadband provider.

Vodafone, Eir and Sky are doing broadband for 30 EUR per month for 12 months for new customers.

Three PAYG offers unlimited data for 20 EUR per 28 days. Just put the sim in a 4G modem which you can buy off Amazon.

You could be clever and use a mobile unlimited plan as a Hotspot especially if you are not sharing with someone else.

Once you have decent coverage it will be good enough for browsing and Netflix (not HD)

Would the download speed be good enough to watch sky sports on sky go?

Just check on your phone. Open up Sky Go, play sky sports. If it works on your phone, it'll work via a 4G dongle. Should be getting 4g everywhere in limerick

Back