Are Former Danske Homeloan Customers entitled to regular mortgage statements ?

MrEarl

Hi,

Does anyone know if we are actually entitled to a homeloan statement on a regular basis, regardless of whether we are bank, or non bank, homeloan customers ?

I'm an ex Danske Bank customer and haven't seen a statement from Pepper in well over a year. I believed that I was entitled to get one annually, but now I'm starting to wonder.

Pepper's online service is extremely poor, it only shows a balance and there's no way of seeing transactions to verify if it's right or wrong etc.

Many thanks.

Hi Mr Earl,

I’m not sure about our entitlements, but I’m pretty sure I got one.

I’ll doublecheck later and let you know.

Regards,

G

Thanks Gordon,

I've had other correspondence from Pepper, but no statement.

Amongst other things, I recall a change being made in how TRS was going to be applied and being assured that an entry was going to be put through several months later to compensate for a month when no TRS was credit was applied to our mortgage accounts... I'd like to see that in print (and never understood the justification for them taking several months to put the entry through in the first place btw).

same here, I did receive one from Pepper Jan\Feb last year but so far this year I have not. I will email them next week and ask. I believe they should issue one yearly, I don't know if thats a soft voluntary code or a regulatory requirement (maybe that is the same thing :) )

Yes, you must receive a statement at least annually.
Pepper dud have an issue last year with producing statements for some accounts, but I understood it had been resolved.
Just ask them for one if you haven't got it and see what happens.

Hi,

Thanks for the the replies everyone.

...Pepper dud have an issue last year with producing statements for some accounts, but I understood it had been resolved..

Thanks RedOnion,

I thought that there had been problems alright, but I couldn't recall the details and didn't go to the trouble of searching the old threads here etc. Suffice to say, knowing there have previously been problems, and also seeing them try to justify some strange reason for deferring a months TFS credit last year by several months, doesn't give much confidence. I really hope the Central Bank are keeping an eye on them.

Hello,

Just a quick update - statement ordered and now received by post - Pepper staff member indicated that we would all be getting an annual statement going forward, and this would typically issue during April each year.

Back