Anyone used Gerard Sheehy for execution only PRSAs

Yes. No problems at all. I pay in a lump sum once a year and have just completed my second payment. I was able to switch funds earlier on this year directly with Eagle Star (so without having to go through Gerard) which suits me just fine.

I make no recommendation or otherwise for the various funds that Eagle Star have. You are on your own there! (The composition of the funds are well explained on their website).

great, thanks for the feedback. Are you able to make changes to the fund selections on line or over the phone? I'd like something as user friendly as possible so that would be a definite plus. Initially, I plan on keeping the funds in a secure fund due to the market volatility right now so would like to be able to switch the money around in a few months without too much hassle.

great, thanks for the feedback. Are you able to make changes to the fund selections on line or over the phone? I'd like something as user friendly as possible so that would be a definite plus. Initially, I plan on keeping the funds in a secure fund due to the market volatility right now so would like to be able to switch the money around in a few months without too much hassle.
Fax, followed up by a letter. They need a signature.

I can also endorse Gerard Sheehy's service from personal experience (PRSO w/Eagle Star).

Back