Anyone use itsforwomen.ie car insurance ?

Dro123

Hello, Very tempted to go with this crowd as they're coming in over €100 cheaper for my car renewal. Anyone here use them and happy with their service ? Thanks.

This is hearsay as I have no direct experience of them.

I recently took out a hire-car while mine was being repaired and the man transferring my insurance mentioned that he was grateful I wasn't with them as they are impossible to get on the phone in the time of need. Anecdotal as I say but a guy renting cars wouldn't have any stake in the insurance game.

Everything done online, practically zero customer service.
Will charge €10 if you call them and it could have been done online.

I have car insurance with them, well with 25plus.ie which is the same broker. Mine (all?) is underwritten by AIG. As above, all online . . suits me.

Was with them last year. All online which suited me.

Found the renewal to be very un-competitive. Price was far more than for new customer - 100's more. So I just left.

Was a customer for 5 yrs.
I think they are the same as 25plus.ie, brokerage in Coleraine. Googling reveals 25plus.ie are not so Hot if you actually have a genuine claim, so last renewal changed to Aviva. You can use a promo code FF2018 for 5 or 10% discount cant rem exact - found this also by googling.

Ugh yes and they were a nightmare. All online which is ok except when you need to discuss anything slightly complex. I may have been the car hire warning. My car was in a garage with a fault and was provided with a hire car for free but its4women refused to transfer my insurance onto hire car. Car hire and garage said this was unheard of but had problems before with its4women.
Avoided since. Not worth the stress can you imagine if you had a claim!

Just after joining them, I'm getting fully comp cheaper with them than 3rd party fire and theft with my previous insurer, having a bit of hassle at the moment though as I changed my car after getting renewal quote from other insurer and when I sent on my no claims bonus form it didn't include my present car and informed me they will cancel my cover if I don't send updated one but previous insurer seem to be dragging their heels forwarding this to me.

Back