Anyone tried sellityourself.ie?

Debracd

Just wondering if anyone has tried selling on the above site? We have an auctioneer at the moment, but thinking of selling ourselves.

Any feedback?

Thanks,

Deb

I havent sold a property myself but there's lots of sites including , [broken link removed] and www.realestate.ie. I think there are a few threads on this forum about selling your own property that you might find usefull. Just look them up on the search engine.

Just wondering if anyone has tried selling on the above site? We have an auctioneer at the moment, but thinking of selling ourselves.

Any feedback?

Thanks,

Deb

Not sure about sellityourself, it looks good though, i.e. professional, but I sold myself using [broken link removed] and have to say the guy running it went out of his way to answer my queries and provide advice along with getting the sign to me within a couple of days once I'd decided to go ahead. The sign was really professional also.

I've just put my house up on daft for sale. Haven't treid any of the rest. I've looked at sellityourself.ie for houses for sale in same region as I'm selling and they have 2 listings compared to 73 with daft

How does sellself.ie work? I've gone into their website, but how do you get a list of properties for sale?

I was looking for similar advice on what agent to use last week. One poster suggested using [broken link removed] so I talked with them and plan to use them to sell my apartment. Appears to be good value from what I've been told

Back