Anyone else experience this ?

L

Leatherarse

Last night and even up to an hour ago, I could not get into the AAM forum. Try as I might there was no admittance. Then to cut short my joy when I eventually got back in, lo and behold I discovered I was logged off ( not my doing ). Is this a sign or a hint.
Did any other AAM'ers experience this ?

Hi Leatherxxxx, ;)

The whole of ezBoard appears to have been down for some time so no one was able to gain access.

With regard to your logged out automatically problem it is something that has been happening to everyone for some months now and is one of the many reasons why a move to another board is being considered:
and

Ta Sue, :eek: as usual; you have come up trumps. I suppose it is my fault for not reading about System wide down time before I posted my whinge. Anyway I am back to normal now.
Any chance you could assist me in my other dilemma in my post below. TYVM :)

Re: Web sites

Me again.

With regard to your other query I had asked my knowledgeable kids (I'm very sloooooooooooooo when it comes to web sites) and my daughter had mentioned the same as Father Dougal says Village Photos.

I gave up on trying to do this same thing some time ago on a free web site as there were too many problems for my simple brain :)

Back