Any views on Chartfords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orga

One of my pals has been invited to a Chartfords presentation. I found this presentation on the web: [broken link removed] link deleted and it rings all the wrong bells with me so am wondering if anyone else has heard of them or any experience?

Orga - I have deleted the link - as linking from Askaboutmoney to sites like this damages the reputation of Askaboutmoney. Brendan

"you should not think to long before you make
a decision since a ton of people are going through this website right now like yourself... and
you know that's not hype."

Seriously?

"Some of you maybe remember
that there was another company
many years back, which sold arts
too and had a similar business
model there have been a lot of
people made six figures in
a very short period of time"

Run away!

"So take action now and follow
the instructions you already should
have downloaded above and
share it with other asap
before someone else do it"

Yes, because pyramid schemes work best when you can convince other people to join in.

Yikes-silly me-sorry Brendan!!! And thanks for spotting it! I think the fact you responded the way you did tells me everything I need to know. What's scary is my pal seems hooked!

. What's scary is my pal seems hooked!

Hi Orga

That's how these guys survive. People believe them.

Any chance you could ask your friend to keep a diary of this? It would make a great case study , especially if he does invest.

If he won't , you might keep a record of your discussions with him. The frightening thing is that people invest with guys like this despite the warnings.

Brendan

Marc - which company in the past ripped people off?

Brendan - Bowing negative hot air as usual , backed up by zero facts.

I suggest you read rule 7 about defamation. Claiming that companies like 'Chartfords' ruin the reputation of the forum?????? thats a laugh

Network Marketing is a business model that gets so much bad press from idiots like yourselves.

Marc - claim to be a financial adisor, talking about pyramids etc.

You wouldnt know a pyramid of you were sitting in egypt mate. Shocking to think you are a financial advisor. Get some facts on what you are talking about before you attemot to advise people. Chartfords sell art and have a legitimate bonus structure based on art sales.

Nothing pyramid about it. I work as a network marketer for a company called Kleeneze and the amount of people that question wheter its a pyramid etc is simply based on idiots like yourselves blowing hot air about pyramids etc. Get your facts together gents

Really, Well chartfords has been going since 2008 mate

Specifically what facts are you making reference to?

Im sure you know how to use google?

Google and show me one person who has not received their artwork from chartfords?
Google me one person who has not been paid their bonuses when due?

The problem with this type of forum as its simply a space from seriously sad people to sit behind their computers and make up lies and whatever else they can think of and back it up with ZERO facts, like yourself.

If this message or any of my others are deleted then so be it. I expect it to becuase chatrooms like this survive simply by spreading negativity.

as soon as someone posts a positive messgae or a message which stands up for a company, then the person is simply shot down or their message threatened to be deleted.

yawn.....

If this message or any of my others are deleted then so be it. I expect it to becuase chatrooms like this survive simply by spreading negativity.

In accordance with the Posting Guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with Chartfords?

You should probably note that comments stereotyping AAM users as 'seriously sad people to sit behind their computers and make up lies' reflectd badly on yourself & Chartfords.

Chill out folks.
I have never heard of Chartfords and am not into art.So please take my comments as honest.
1. From the threads, this has the smell of a pyramid scheme.
2. From my admittedly limited knowlege ,art is more volatile than most assets.
3. From experience , well crafted presentations trap the ill-prepared.
4. The venom in previous threads ,quite simply tells me to run a mile from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back