Any good old fashion gyms in Dublin south, not looking for a fancy one like westwoood

J

jango1975

anybody know any good old fashion gyms in dublin southside im not lookin for a fancy one like westwood a good old sweaty gym were u can work out with out havin lots of posers lookin in the mirror

if you are around Blackrock/Stillorgan area, you could try [broken link removed], Benildus Health & Fitness Centre or Glenalbyn. OH is a member in Newpark & loves it.

Re: Any good old fashion gyms in Dublin south, not looking for a fancy one like westw

Atlas gym in the centre of Clondalkin. A real gym, complete with free weight squat rack. (I'm sure they'll even provide a bucket to throw up in once you've completed a set.)

Not sure how far southside you want to go, but there is a gym in Loughlinstown which is definitely not fancy! I cant remember the name, but think it might be 'Loughlinstown Gym'! Its off Wyattville Road.
It has no joining fee and is pay as you go. There's a decent number of machines and free weights, but no pool. The changing rooms are quite modern.

hi ya...
I love friarsland.....Its so old world....Lovely staff. Members that go there are friendly.only thing is pool a little small but apart from that its really cheap and cheerfull. its in Clonskeagh

hi ya...
I love friarsland.....Its so old world....Lovely staff. Members that go there are friendly.only thing is pool a little small but apart from that its really cheap and cheerfull. its in Clonskeagh

It may be cheerful. Not so sure about cheap. Saw a sign outside that said €59 a month.

Crunch fitness UCD sports centre. Cheap and cheerful.

And full of perfect 18 year olds.

Benildus Health & Fitness Centre is pretty decent... regular people, usually not too crowded, and reasonably priced.

Back