Another blonde joke..

D

DOBBER22

A girl came skipping home from school one day. "Mummy, Mum," she yelled, "we were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! "Very good," said her mother. "Is it because I'm blonde, Mum?" "Yes, it's because you're blonde."
The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mum, Mum," She yelled, "we were saying the ?alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A, b, c, d, e, f, g!" That's very good, Dear." "Is it because I'm blonde, Mum?" "Yes Pumpkin, it's because
you're blonde." The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mum, Mum," she yelled, "we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have boobs!" And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs. "Very good," said her embarrassed mother. "Is it
because I'm blonde, Mum?" "No Dear, it's because you're 25."
:rollin

like it.
Another for the collection,
2 blondes were walking on the beach when one picks up a mirror, she keeps looking at it and appears to be very confused. The other blonde asks her what's wrong.
Blonde 1 : There's a picture of someone on this piece of wood and I feel I should recognise the face.
Blonde 2 : Show me (takes mirror), God you're some idiot.... it's me.

There're just too many good ones....

On a plane bound for New York, the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to economy since she did not have a first class ticket.

The blonde replied, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving."

Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant asked the copilot to speak with the woman. The copilot went to talk with the woman, asking her to move out of the first class section.

Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving."

The copilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do.

The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this."

He went to the first class section and whispered into the blonde's ear.

She immediately jumped up and ran to the economy section, mumbling to herself, "Why didn't anyone just say so?"

Surprised, the flight attendant and the copilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat.

He said, "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."

#########################################
A man was mowing his front yard when his attractive, blonde, female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to her mailbox. She opened the mailbox, looked inside, slammed it shut, and stormed back into her house. A little later, she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox, again opened it, and again slammed it shut. Angrily back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, the blonde came out again. She marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions, the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

She replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps telling me I have mail!"

A blonde and brunette were watching the 6 o'clock news. The news was about a man about ready to jump off a bridge.

The brunette turns to the blonde and says, " I bet you $50 the man is going to jump."The blonde replies, "Okay you're on." Sure enough, the man jumps, and the blonde gives the brunette $50.

The brunette says, "I can't accept this money. I watched the 5 o'clock news and saw the man jump then." "No, you have to take it," says the blonde.

"I watched the 5 o'clock news too, but I didn't think he would do it again."

A bartender is sitting behind the bar on a typical day, when the door bursts open and in come four exuberant blondes. They come up to the bar, order five bottles of champagne and ten glasses, take their order over and sit down at a large table.

The corks are popped, the glasses are filled and they begin toasting and chanting, "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"

Soon, three more blondes arrive, take up their drinks and the chanting grows. "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"

Two more blondes show up and soon their voices are joined in raising the roof. "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"

Finally, the tenth blonde comes in with a picture under her arm. She walks over to the table, sets the picture in the middle and the table erupts. Up jumps the others, they begin dancing around the table, exchanging high-fives, all the while chanting "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"

The bartender can't contain his curiosity any longer, so he walks over to the table. There in the center is a beautifully framed children's jigsaw puzzle. When the frenzy dies down a little bit, the bartender asks one of the blondes, "What's all the chanting and celebration about?"

The blonde who brought in the picture explains, "Everyone thinks that blondes are dumb and they make fun of us. So, we decided to set the record straight. Ten of us got together, bought that puzzle and put it together.

"The side of the box said 2 to 4 years, but we put it together in 51 days!"

Re: There're just too many good ones....

Now lads in fairness I need to point out to any nice blonde ladies out there that it's just a bit of humour and isn't meant to offend anybody it's just a few jokes to get the ould chuckle factor going, I'm sure we will see some aren't men useless jokes fairly soon. ;)

blondes

Until the useless men jokes arrive here's another blonde one.
There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo" she shouts, "how can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You are on the other side."

blondes

What do y ou call an in telligent blonde..?
Rover.

Re: blondes

Whats the difference between a blonde and a shopping trolley?

A shopping trolley has a mind of it's own.

blonde

of course there was the blonde who was fired from the M&M factory. She was throwing out all the W's.

Re: blonde

Blonde jokes are set to be made illegal in Bosnia under new laws that will enable women to sue people who make jokes about their hair colour.

The gender equality law, due to come into effect within the next two months, will make it an offence to tell jokes about women based on their hair colour.

Savima Terzic, director of the International Group for Human Rights, told Bosnian daily newspaper Nezavisne Novine: "The new law on gender equality would enable blonde women to sue anyone who tells jokes that offend them, even if those jokes were just based on the colour of their hair."

Blonde jokes are said to be massively popular in Bosnia.

Re: blonde

Blonde jokes are set to be made illegal in Bosnia under new laws that will enable women to sue people who make jokes about their hair colour.

Will come in here shortly with the way things are going.

Re: Blondes

Just wondering if they would have to prove that they're natural blondes or if its out of a bottle before they pursue their claims :rolleyes

Back