Amy Winehouse presale code

PM1234

I was wondering would anyone know the presale code for Amy Winehouse tickets. The presale starts tomorrow and I can't locate it on her page.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to ask, but what is a pre-sale code? Im hoping to secure tickets for her gig at 9:00am on Thursday... is there a way to get them earlier / reserve same on a list?

Sorry to ask, but what is a pre-sale code? Im hoping to secure tickets for her gig at 9:00am on Thursday... is there a way to get them earlier / reserve same on a list?

Got it today myself! You can book them from today before they are released to the general public on Thursday. I have pm'd you the presale password. Just go to Ticketmaster and log in to book tickets using the password.

Hi
I am new to this forum and found this while looking for a presale link for the Amy Winehouse shows - I am on the Amy Winehouse mailing list but have not so far received the email with the presale link for the Newcastl eor Manchester shows
If anyone can help it would be much appreciatedas I am sick of paying over the odds on Ebay
David

Hey,
I'd also LOVE to know the presale password. Was so dissappointed not to see her at Oxegen and I'd hate to miss out. If anyone has it Id REALLY appreciate it :)

I would greatly appreciate if someone could send me the amy winehouse presale code for Belfast Waterfront Hall.

Thank you.

it is not possible to do this for Uk sales as far as I can see, such a shame

Can someone please tell me how to get a presale code. I have no interest in Amy Winehouse, but would love to be able to pre-order tickets for other concerts before they go on sale. Is this the idea....
Where do you log on.

Back