American moving to Ireland

• Thread starter christine10blue
  • Start date
Hi Max, I went to EZ board, but I am not a paid subscriber, so don't seem to be able to reach you. I know we have have gotten off subject here. Can I just post my E-mail address at work on this board and then you send to me there? I don't mind if others see my actual e-mail and I would never pass yours own to any one. My work e-mail is very secure as I work for a large medical company. Thanks

Max, I can't seem to get on EZ Board...I haven't used it before. When I try to subscribe (I've not paid and money to them) it tells me I am already a member, then when I try to log in it tells me to subscribe. Any suggestions? Thanks again

then when I try to log in it tells me to subscribe
Hi Christine - Can you be more specific about exactly what message you see when you log in?

Thank you Rainyday. when I hit the login button and type Christine10blue and my password(as above to send this) it reads unrecognized username or e-mail address. I thought perhaps I was not registered, but when I try that it tells me I am registered. I even had an e-mail sent to me at work to verify. I am about to leave work now and will be back in Monday so any suggestions you have I will try then. Thanks much

Hi christine

EZBoard is the hosting service which Askaboutmoney uses.
Askaboutmoney is just one board hosted by EZBoard.

You can be a global user which allows you access to most ezboards around the World. Or you can be a local user to Askaboutmoney only.

You are a local user. Don't bother trying to register with EZBoard itself. You should be able to read your private messages within Askaboutmoney. You are logged in as you would not be able to post otherwise.

The Private Messaging facility should be available to you. It is not email as such. You can send a message to Max Hopper and he can respond to you, but it's not using email. It stays within the EZBoard system, so you won't know who Max Hopper is and he won't know who you are.

On the top right hand side of the page you should see a piece of text saying Logged in as christine......| ezInbox(1)

just click on ezInbox and you see the message from Max

Brendan

Thanks again , but EZBoard keeps telling I am unrecognized. Already "a pain in the butt American". My hubby would say it's because I am blonde !!!! The girl next to me a work is much more computer literate than me and she can't get it either. Any other suggestions or Max maybe we could move to another more general site? Thanks Burgessbrebdan too.

Christine

How are you able to post if EZboard doesn't recognize you? What is the problem? Don't mind the brunette next to you. Leave it to Max.

Brendan

Brendan that is what I would like to know too, it has become "the $64,000 Question" (old tv show). Could I tell you my password, or do you somehow have access to that? Or Max perhaps we could just continue on another topic since we are past PRSA's. Thanks again.
Christine

Ahh! Sounds as if the propeller heads in workplace have fiddled the cookie and/or trusted site mechanism(s) for 'net browsers on the corporate platform.<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--> turned up whilst searching the .

Any other suggestions or Max maybe we could move to another more general site?

We've never had contributers elope together before - another AAM first perhaps? ;)

hI Christine

I don't have access to your password. But if you trust me with it... you can email it to [email protected] and I will try to log on.

But it looks as if Max has found the answer. Actually, it's more like he has found the question as the link just brings me to a search page.

Brendan

,<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--> turned up whilst searching the ezboard Support area.

Sorry Christine

My email address is actually burgess7 , rather than brendan7.

You may need to change your password.

Brendan

Well gentlemen I was out ill with a "bug". Could be computer at work, I am not at liberty to make changes if that is needed. So Brendan I do trust you with my password and will send it via e-mail to you. Ah ha, Max & I elope? I am sure my hubby will say he can gladly have me , can't even get a simple e-mail to work.....

What is it you are trying to do

Hi christine

Yes. I have managed to log in successfully. Here is the list of logged in users from the bottom of the screen:

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite · Roytheboyo · okidoki987 · Dearg Doom · Natchessmen · EAMONN66 · SolarSpectre · askingaboutbusiness · christine10blue · rant365

But I am still confused. You are able to post, so what else is it you want to do?

If there is a problem, then I suspect it is the security at your workplace. Try from an internet cafe or from a home pc.

Brendan

Thanks for your help Brendan, but I still can't log on so it must be computer at work. I will try from home tonight and hopefully that will work.

Christina10Blue, as a local user you cannot log on to the EZboard home page.

When you log on to Askaboutmoney (as you do to post messages) the front page showing all the forums should be visible to you.

On the right-hand side of the page you should see "Logged in as Christina10blue". Underneath this do you see the word ezInbox?

If so, click on the link and you have access to your mail box within Askaboutmoney.

Marion :hat

Marion.....that works....thank you....I was trying to log in to EXBoard directly,,,,now I must hurry and go to Max !!!!!

Back