AllofMP3...no longer accepting Visa?

I've just stuck €20 onto my account using VISA (on the AllofMP3 site). Seems to be working again - checked my balance and it's been added on. They're doing a deal with an extra 20% credit on top of what you stick in.

The underlying issue is not that these sites are not accepting Visa/Mastercard, the issue is that Visa/Mastercard are not processing transactions from these companies because the service they are selling is illegal.

As a result the sites no longer attempt to take Visa/Mastercard as a payment type as they cannot process them.

This is the point I was trying to make below.

If a site doesn't accept Visa or Mastercard any more then there is a reason and it is not a good reason.

To try to find another way to give your money to the site does not strike me as a good idea.

If a site doesn't accept Visa or Mastercard any more then there is a reason and it is not a good reason.

To try to find another way to give your money to the site does not strike me as a good idea.

Given the tiny credit risk involved against the the savings to be made against the more traditional routes, I think most people can wear Eur20.00 losses...

Just an update on CC payments to AllofMp3.com.

It is relatively easy to do this still, as I have just done, via AOMp3 partnership with Xrost prepaid iCard.

Just follow the link to the Balance section and click "Refill Balance", then Activate Xrost card.

However, it means creating two new accounts, one for Xrost and one for Clickandbuy.com.

You fund the prepaid Xrost iCard with a CC payment thro' Clickandbuy, from $10 to $100.

The good news is that you get 10% extra for using this system :D

and there is a 20% extra promotion on AOMp3 until Jan 14th :D :D

So for an expenditure of $10 you get $13 worth of music. And this will buy a lot of music in AOMp3, with no DRM, and in the format of your choice.

What i understood was that the US music industry claims that the website is illegal. The company itself claims it isn't and are fighting the lawsuits filed. The article below seems to think that they'll be shut down soon.

[broken link removed]

marksa, is there an english version of psc24?

When you mean is there an english version, do you mean english language? I went through the site in English. Took me a bit of head scratching to work backwards to where I started, but I think this should work [broken link removed]

When you use that link I select Online pin shops and it gives me 3 options. I clicked on the one you suggested - [broken link removed]www.psc24.com - which is in German. I don't know how to select it in english and I don't feel comfortable signing up for something I can't read.

Back