Alarm Clock Radio-Cassette

H

Hansov

Anybody know where I would get such old technology? I have an old uncle who wants to be able to play his (old) cassette tapes at night-time. One can easily find CD clock radios but I don't think the music he is interested in would ever be released on CDs. Tried the usual suspects - PowerCity etc to no avail. Thanks

Some Sony CD/Radio/Cassette mini systems have a timer and alarm on them. Has sleep functions, and wake up alarm (to radio/cd/cassette, no buzzer). You can set the volume that it wakes up to, so you can listen low at night, and have it louder in the morning. Arnotts had them last year, but you are looking at over 100 euro...

I am throwing out a small radio/tape player. It does not have an alarm function though. You might have to buy him an alarm clock separately.

Brendan

Thanks for the offer Brendan but I'll pass on your offer - Thank You. I have a specific request for a (alarm) clock radio cassette, no CD player etc etc. Apparently nothing else will do! For my own ease I could have bought him new technology.

Try one of these...
The 2nd guy says UK only but I'm sure will sell to Ireland as well.
[broken link removed]

Thnaks Joe. My first trip onto eBay! Any of these would do the job. A bidding I will go!!!

Back