AIB buy to let mortgage rates

ratemyinterest

I'm chasing some information on AIB BUY TO LET Variable interest rate mortgages from 2008 up until now.

A family member has a AIB Buy to let variable rate mortgage since 2008.
They asked me to have a look because the amount kept changing but they were not receiving notice from the bank of any interest rate changes.

I requested a ROI from the Mortgage centre and in the file I can see some info dotted around about the interest rate but nothing consistent.
They haven’t kept any statements (Irresponsible I know but that's why they are asking for help now) Therefore we can't see what rate was applied historically , but what I can see from one document is a rate of 5.35% applied in May this year 2020 , but it shows on the website the rate is now 4.85%, but I can't find what date that rate was applied from and what it was previous.

I am finding it really hard to see what the applicable rates where, from around 2012 onwards, the banks press releases become confusing and don't say the buy to let variable rate at all

I have made several attempts to get the information from the bank
Release of information for the full mortgage file - received
request for rates applied to the mortgage - no reply
request for rates applicable to this mortgage products - no reply
dates of mortgage rate changes - no reply

The manager of the branch said they don't keep that kind of information and they aren’t sure if anyone is available to look into the matter!!!

I would like to pass this to the Financial Ombudsman but I need to gather as much information as possible in advance.

Any help would be great, of you have this mortgage and know what your rates where in the last few years I would very much appreciate !
It's a BUY TO LET VARIABLE RATE
THANK YOU

Back