Laya affordable cover for 25 year old

deep pockets

Totally confused. I had Flex 500 Explore but reckon I need cover with more day to day such as GP and physio. Can't really now afford more than 50 a month. I'm not worried about public hospitals only - but does that mean if I need surgery I have to join a queue as if I had no insurance? Will I be waiting just as long as others without insurance? Please help.

There is one common waiting list in public hospitals for surgery etc but like everything, its also based on clinical need so the consultant has
discretion as to who is more urgent. As a private patient, you would avoid the first waiting list by paying privately to see the consultant.
After that it depends on the type of surgery as to how long the wait is.
The cheapest plans for a 25 year old with both public and private hospital cover are with VHI, starting at 659pa. Details in the following link;
Pull the age slider across to 25 year old for correct prices. Also 2 plans have a selected list of public and private hospitals, make sure the
hospitals suit your location. One Plan 500 covers all public and private hospitals @ 700pa.

[broken link removed]

Snowyb

Back