Aerobic Kickboxing

NewUser1

Hi,

I got a flyer in the door for aerobic kickboxing.... just wondering does anybody know anything about this.. as id be a total beginner and im not fit or very flexable... its a womans only class so thats why im going really, feel more comfortable.. just wondering can anyone shed a little light on this

:)

Hi,

I've been to aerobic kickboxing classes before and it's a lot of fun. It is fairly demanding and it took me a while to be able to keep up but that was what made it such a laugh.

Thanks for that, im thinking it will be fun... but im not too sure if its serious kickboxing, (dont think im ready for that just yet!) it said that its for weight loss, toning etc. I'll give it a try anway!
Would 2 classes a week be enough to see some difference would anyone know?

I think if you're just starting out you should build up slowly- going twice a week would be a lot harder to stick to than once a week I 'd think.
That along with the fact that you'll probably be a bit stiff if its your first foray into exercise for some time.

But to answer your q. you'd definitely notice the difference

thats the thing, you have to pay up front and the classes are twice a week and its mon & wed so quiet close together, he said we can pop up on monday just pay for one class see how we feel, thats fair enough really isnt it... trying to get a bit fit, its my new year resolution! ha

Hi all,

That class sounds brill.where abouts is it on?(Yea can PM me if yea like)
I think its about time I did something about all the over indulging I did over the Christmas!

Thanks!

Back