Aer Lingus seat numbers

O

onekeano

Booked to go to the US with Aer Lingus later in the year and seats allocated were 19A and 19C and 20A and 20C....... when I callled back because I was concerned that there was going to be some big yank plonk between myself and my missus and same for our kids I was told that they are adjacent and there is in fact no B seat.

Whilst I was reassured there is still a niggling doubt in my mind, just wondering if anyone would know if that is in fact the case?

Roy

Aer Lingus utilises Airbus A330 aircraft on its transatlantic routes. The seats are configured 2-4-2 and designated AC-DEFG-HJ.

Saw class program last night about the Airbus that ran out of fuel in the middle of the Atlantic and they managed to just about glide it to the Azores.

But sure I'm sure it won't happen again!

Re: Fear of flying - Legend's wife

Keano,

Is it any wonder that Legend's wife is when he makes such reassuring comments like the one above! :lol

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately, Suellen must know more about our lives than we do at this stage!!!!

if you ever released your ability to know where everything is you'd put google out of business over night!!!

heres hopnig for www.sueellen.com!

I thought they wouldn't allocate seat numbers at all until you got to check-in on the day of the flight?

I saw that program as well, scared the crap out of me as i was due 3 long flights about a month after I saw it. But they should have closed the crossover valve between fuel tanks!!!

Legend..... thanks, really needed that.

RD - when I was booking it asked if I wanted window seat etc on the web so no problem there..............

Roy

They should have closed it indeed......I thought the funniest bit was when they had an air hostess peering out the window with a torch trying to see if fuel was leaking out!!!

And the 2 pilots got themselves a fecking trophy for it!!!!!

Re: ..

I dont want to give away too much on this but a few years ago we were on a particularly rough flight from birmingham to dublin after a 'boys' weekend away for footie and booze. anyway one of our party is blind, and after the plane tossed and swayed a few times he started shouting out about 'we're all going to die' etc etc. As it was a Ryanair flight and we weren't exactly early back at the airport we were all split up and only one of us was in his vicinity. he said the faces on the passengers nearest our blind pal were priceless.They thought he has a sixth sense!! The drinks in the bar at dublin airport never tasted so good.

Back