Advice needed on possibility of paying off PEPPER / BOS mortgage with low offer

Should I query the interest rate if it seems too high, could they be possibly over charging me?

1.5% is unlikely to be overcharging you.

They should write to you every year and tell you the interest rate.

In any event, if you pay a lump sum off the mortgage and keep up the current level of repayments, you will have the mortgage down to €15k in 10 years.

Its 1.5%.
BOSI had a variable rate product with a price promise that the rate would never be more than 1.5% above ECB. You could have this product, or one of their very early tracker rates if you're already 20 years into it and you never changed dates. I don't think you said you were on a tracker rate, but other posters assumed it?
Yes just checked that now with Pepper.. its 1.5% but its a variable mortgage.. cheers

What is the house worth?

With €170k cash, there are other options such as buying a property outright in your name (depending on area of the country) and selling the current property.

Thus sorting out the issue of the ex partner and the loan with pepper.

What is the house worth?

With €170k cash, there are other options such as buying a property outright in your name (depending on area of the country) and selling the current property.

Thus sorting out the issue of the ex partner and the loan with pepper.
As previously mentioned, I do not wish to sell the property for reasons I won't go into here, if at all possible. Obviously if I can't find a solution I might not have an option but for now I'm trying to figure out a way to hang on to it. Thanks for your response

Back