Accountant required

tomred

Hi,

I was hoping that somebody could point me in the direction of a good accountant. Am PAYE worker with some Investment income (equities, funds etc) and want to get my returns up to date (have not made 05 return yet!!). Also want to ensure that I am claiming all my entitelements e.g. bin refunds, medical etc.

Am living in Lucan area but work in Harcourt st so someone situated near either of those locations would be idea.

Thanks

if you are PAYE, you should be able to do it yourself.

Forms are straightforward and if you have never done one before, give about 30/45 mins to compete.

otherwise, your union or wages dept migth be able to assist.

I think it can be worth while if yiu have other investments etc. to gain a outside view every few years, so it might be worth talking to an accountant

excellent thanks a lot. I would prefer not to do my own returns until I get more confident.

Hi There,
I require charted accountant services for verification of document.This document is a Declaration of Financial Support to my brother for immigration purpose.I'll declare cash in my current/saving bank account and support it through original bank statement.
I need CA to attest this document and confirm it via letter.
Does anyone on this forum willing to do it or know any CA or point me in right direction.I'll pay whatever is the service change.

Best Regards
Pahadia

Back