accountant/financial adviser

E

eurocrayz

Could anyone recommend a good accountant / financial adviser?

If you're in the Dublin area, I can highly recommend Liam Kearns. He's based in Rush, but will meet with clients in Dublin.

His telephone/fax number is 01 807 1884 or email: [email protected].

Accountants and financial advisors are two different people.

An accountant will generally advise you of your tax affairs and help complete personal tax returns etc.

A financial advisor will advise you in relation to savings/investments/pensions etc.

Which are you looking for?

Delgirl,

This email bounces back.... are you sure it's right?

Jr

Helen,

If I can jump in I'm looking for accountant in Dublin, North side ideally to help with tax issues linked to rental property...

Jr

well.. basically advice on investment (property) RE: generating an income and doing so tax efficiently

Liam Kearns is an accountant / tax consultant and was very helpful to me in setting up my rental property accounts.

He can either consult with you on how to go about doing it yourself or will deal with Revenue on your behalf. He was referred to me by a fellow landlord who has 5 properties and is very happy with his advice.

He was having problems with his computer recently, perhaps better to give him a call - 01 807 1884.

eurocrayz said:
well.. basically advice on investment (property) RE: generating an income and doing so tax efficiently

If you want to buy a property yourself, you will need an accountant to advise you of your tax responsibilities. Alternatively if you wish to invest in a property fund, a financial advisor will review your current financial situation, inform you of the various products on the market and offer advice as to which one suits you best.
I can pm you a few people I've used for both of these.

Can anyone recommend an accountant in the Galway area - I'd like to get some advice on property rental and tax details involved etc.

Back