accepting debit cards - An post card machine

berryblue

Has anyone any experience of the An Post Card machines, if you have would you share what their charges are

many thanks

Looked at your other posts, an online / virtual terminal is what you need.

Payzone is probably best option in that they are part of aib and deal with small business.

No monthly costs and circa 1%- 2% commission (depends on card type - business cards are about 1% premium to standard cards, if cardholder is not present an additional small commission applies.

If the customer is present and you use a physical terminal, the commission rate is from 0.2% (debit cards)

I did check an post and their rates were a little on the high side for me - more suited to smaller users who wanted a terminal.

Looked at your other posts, an online / virtual terminal is what you need.

Payzone is probably best option in that they are part of aib and deal with small business.

No monthly costs and circa 1%- 2% commission (depends on card type - business cards are about 1% premium to standard cards, if cardholder is not present an additional small commission applies.

If the customer is present and you use a physical terminal, the commission rate is from 0.2% (debit cards)

I did check an post and their rates were a little on the high side for me - more suited to smaller users who wanted a terminal.
Thanks so much for the reply, I will check out payzone

Back