ACC Dutch property fund

Discussion in 'Financial campaigns and consultations' started by Monksfield, 30 Aug 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monksfield

Monksfield Frequent Poster

I have been retained to advise an investor in this fund. It was set up in early 2008 and looks to be heading for a substantial loss if not a wipe-out.

He has issues which may or may not be particular to him in relation to his understanding of what he was investing in. He is also concerned about how the interests of the investors are being represented and protected going forward.

He is keen to make contact with other investors-I mentioned to him that AAM had served this type of purpose in relation to other funds and he has asked me to make this posting.

If anyone wishes to make contact, please send me a private message.

2. mercman

mercman Guest

I've sent you a PM.

3. toffeeguy

toffeeguy Registered User

4. mercman

mercman Guest

It is not possible to send you a Private message as your post is your first post. I was part of the owners group of the Dutch property which ACC purchased for this fund. Send a return message to me if you require further details.

5. Capricorn66

Capricorn66 Registered User

I'm in a similar situation in relation to this investment. Any advice or information?

6. mercman

mercman Guest

Capricorn, your message is noted. I am unaware of the information you require. Also I am unaware of the current situation regarding this fund as I was part of the ownership of the properties when ACC stormed in to purchase the properties. Other posters have started posts, whence I retreive my papers out of storage, but nothing is followed through by others. I would suggest a plan, but as far as I can see, the Investor group are going around like headless chickens. All I am able to say is that ACC acted in a manner that could not be classed as 'good business practice' and sucked up Investors to screw them.

7. toffeeguy

toffeeguy Registered User

Are the investor group thinking of taking legal action or is it too late?

8. mercman

mercman Guest

toffeeguy, in relation to your previous posts, I had the documents taken from storage in relation to the sale of these properties to ACC. As nothing was heard from you, they were placed back into storage.

Now, is there any information I can provide to you to assist the persons that Invested in this fund. Please advise a your convenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.