abusive phone call

N

nkbrowne

a small problem but one thats got me annoyed. my mother received an abusive phone call on her new meteor phone that i only bought her this week. while what was said would not bother me or probably you, being a woman of a certain age and thinking that nobody outside of the immediate family had her number it has upset her greatly and and therefore me. is there anyway to find this (blocked) number. any call back or master record of calls made and received. any help appreciated

yes you can definitly report that to Meteor as malicious call, they can trace and investiagte.they can trace the number even no number showing. if it keep happening police will get invovled and track the people down

Cant answer your question but it may have been a once off by someone dialling the wrong number. Otherwise I would go straight back to the meteor shop and tell them the problem. I'm pretty sure they'll change the number pronto.

got on to meteor helpline there and no joy from them said that i would have to contact the guards. dont think its worth the hassle of getting on to them about it, so may just get the number changed. thanks for responses

well probably its just a pankster or wrong number...need not to worry about it too much...as phone company do recycle thier number is a no. not active over a long period.
you can either buy a new one in ur expense to avoid happen again.
you may try their cusotmer service though, as cusomter should always be their priority, so use a bit of lip power and mentioning of "i want to cancel the number"+ bad customer service should earn you some battle ground

one of the little ravima's got an innapropiate text last night. Reported to gardai who took the matter very seriously. They have obtained name and address to where phone wa originaly registered to and are to call to him to discuss callers actions and intentions. I also wrote to Meteor and O2 to advise of the identity of the offending number.

Sometimes we can laugh these calls/texts off, but to the wrong person, they are very dengerous.

Back