3pay broadband?

kada_fd

my sister in law in clare has bought a laptop and wants to get broadband, i was wondering what the 3pay broadbands coverage is like in clare as i cannot find any map showing the coverage strength in any area, it would be handy for her as she can top it up and also be on the move with it if there is coverage , i looked up digi web and the site said they only have satellite broadband connection in her area..and that costs quite a bit for the equipment and installation, and the vodafone 3G network isn't really in her area just gsm (atleast they had a map)
can anyone recommend any providors?

ooops i found a map for 3, it shows they do have coverage in the area but if anyone has any better recommendations it would be a help!

See if they have a returns policy, try it and see if it's up to your expectations. Return it, if not.

All wireless mobile broadband services are notorious for not delivering the advertised maximum speed. The fact that the upload speed is no faster than scratchy dial-up is mentioned only in the small print. There can also be problems with FTP uploads to websites.

I've just cancelled '3'. O2 may be more expensive but I found them faster and more reliable.

Brother has 02 and a mate has vodafone. They do the job but at busy times they can be a bit of a nuissance.

Contention seems to be the biggest problem

Avoid if at all possible.

Back