3 Mobile Broadband Problems this evening

Yeager

Anyone else having problems? Mine is not working well this evening very poor siginal (usually very strong) and on a go slow/not working at all.

Anyone else having issues these evening or is it an isolated case?

I've noticed that the internet (3.5g) on my three phone goes very slow at around 8 o'clock some evenings.Actually so slow that I get timed out on most links.It seems to come back again at nine-ish

Mabe i'm miles off on this one, but i really think that the weather has something to do with it. On a nice day it warps for me, and on a horrible heavy raining day it tends to slow. Maybe a coincidence, but you never know

I'd say thats due to the increase in contention due to increased people using it when its wet weather rather than the weather itself!

Had a fun evening last night, spent ages on the phone talking with Meena (sp?) in India trying to sort out some issues I was having with my 3 broadband (and I'd like to compliment her, she stayed beyond the end of her shift -I only knew that because I asked what time she was working to, she hadn't volunteered it - to help me and was nothing but pleasant and helpful), finally got that one sorted and then a short while later started noticing an issue with connectivity ... again.... rang back again - didn't catch the guys name - and he checked if there were any known issues in the area. He said that there was a problem and that is was being worked on. It seems that there is an upgrade underway and that caused issues last night.

Back