100k to invest in shares best mixed basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

setemupjoe

I have 100k to invest which i recently freed up from a property . any ideas on the best mixed bag of shares medium risk thanks

thinking of 10 stocks 6 maybe blue chip and 4 medium to high risk. to invest for 5 years. any china stocks available ?

Prior to investing directly in shares, maybe worth your while browsing
through Eagle Star Matrix Funds; 5* Asia Pacific in particular should be of interest to you.
Check out ferga.com, also do a search on this site and you will get more relevant info. on Matrix.

Best of Luck !

One of the key bits of advice when investing it to cover the four asset classes, equities, property, commodities and cash. Does this imply investing directly in property, or is such diversification provided by a fund like the Eagle Star Matrix Eurozone Property fund which “invests in leading European real estate companies. The fund invests in the shares of the EPRA (European Public Real Estate Association) Eurozone Index via an Exchange Traded Fund”.

Thanks guys im looking into it,im over exposed to property both in ireland and europe so looking for stocks which i admit i know little about. is there any IPO's worth looking at ? think Denis O Briens company in carribean is a great prospect,or some of the bank stocks in the baltics.Dermot Desmond bought one i think? maybe i;ll do some reading of the F.T. any thoughts on indo news ? O BRIEN has something up his slieve there i think ,or will he dump it and take a profit . ...hope this post is within the posts rules !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back