00 Seat Ibiza interior door handle-driver's side

B

Blue seat

I'm looking for an interior door handle, driver's side for a Seat Ibiza 2000. The door handle literally snapped in my hand some time ago. I couldn't believe that it was made of plastic rather than metal! Anyway, I have temporarily bridged the broken bit with a piece of acyrlic and a couple of screws.

I would prefer to pick up the same from a scrap dealer rather than forking out for a new one. I have already tried Southside motor spares on the west pier, Dun Laoghaire but they hadn't any. Seemingly, I'm not the only Seat driver who has had a similar fate. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Yes this is a common fault with 00 Seat Ibiza. My daughter has one and the handle came off last year - as you say just plastic. She got a new handle from a Seat dealer in Templemore Co. Tipperary, I think the name was Ryan and Fahy. They were very good - sent by post immediately. They do not have a website. Don't know how much it cost but don't think it was very expensive. I would say any Seat dealer would have one - look at www.seat.ie

Back